Friday, May 4, 2012

RIP Adam Yauch

Oh NO!! I was so sad to hear this news today. The Beastie Boys had a huge impact on my life and Adam Yauch was always my favorite and secret crush. They were such a life line in high school and really made me feel there were other silly, goofy and creative crazy people out there like me.
Not only their music but also the hilarious and fantastic videos. I made a tape of my favorite videos and used to watch it everyday, "So What cha want" and Sabotage" never got old, even to this day! Sabotage hit my exact funnybone and hard....no seriously, my bff Brianna and were already making homemade horror and puppet videos with crazy wigs and props so we were in heaven when it hit. Sheer Heaven.
When Adam found Buddhism the lyrics really began to evolve and became more meaningful and I felt like I was evolving at the same time.

Some of my Fave videos:

Oh Adam, I miss you so! Too Soon!!
Thank you for helping me through high school.

No comments: