Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad, Don and Boz!

Today is my Dad and his twin brother Don's birthday so to celebrate their lives I decided to throw a little birthday party.
On top of that I owed my youngest cat Bozley a party since he turned one February 2oth during a whole lot of craziness... so today seemed like a perfect day for a triple party.

The Millers Twins up to something :)

Bozley in his birthday hat (handmade)

Boz's first encounter with a candle..and a birthday!

Spanky of course dressed up for the occasion.


nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom
Smack!
" Whaddaya mean no more presents, there were only a hundred..."
Spanky is SOO exhausted from all the partying and presents he couldn't even attack the mousie only stare longingly. Bozley was however up and running immediately.



Happy Birthday to all.
Dad I miss you so much it hurts.
Love you-Barbie

1 comment: