Friday, March 25, 2011

Flashback Friday



Charley & Humphrey were/are one of my favorite local childhood memories!
They taught me many lessons including the one above.
To this day I still know all the words to this PSA including the fantastic line...GLUE, I need GLUE!

And.....

Just because I'm lame and can't resist here is a local commercial that played all the time when I was growing up.
It is SOOOOO Bad in all the best ways.
Notice the woman in the middle doing all the heavy lifting about to drop him. She kills me every time.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

oh my goodness...The Diamond Center! lamest ever. I so remember that. Hilarious.

Thanks for the e-card

Julianne said...

"You're gonna need lots of glue." I totally loved that PSA. It was always on Channel 2 after school when I used to watch Spiderman and other old school shows.

Stephen