Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Galentines Day!


After seeing a hilarious "Parks and Recreation" episode titled "Galentines Day" I have decided to jump on that band wagon this year since I am single and WAY to busy to mingle. (If you haven't seen that show you should definitely check it out, Amy Pohler is fantastic and so dang lovable, not to mention Ron Freakin Swanson!)

My bff Japot Ferrari is swinging by for the festivities and we will be making heart shaped cookies from a mold and watching a classic Mystery Science Theater episode "Final Sacrifice".
Fish taco's from Rubios may have to be involved for it to become an official holiday.

And...(drum roll please) I have FINALLY officially finished decorating my apt. huzzah!
One of my newest features is a blank wall in the kitchen for monthly decorating based on the season, holiday or whatever I feel like.
I tested in out with this month and I'm happy to report it was a smashing sucess!
I'll post my Galentines(valentines) decorations later tonight, I'm pretty happy with them.
Hope your having a fantastic Valentines or Galentines Day!!!

No comments: