Friday, November 16, 2007

Coming Soon...

Man I have been seriously busy with work lately...Whew!

Luckily (for the sake of my blood pressure) someone inspired me to start sketching out a new book dummy which definitely helps ease the stress. I've been looking to start something new for a while now and this was too fun to resist! My portfolio could use a breath of fresh air so its a win win.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to post some rough drafts this weekend and reveal the topic if you haven't guessed already....

2 comments:

stooslove said...

Where can I get me a copy of these absolutely cute pictures? My mom wants one of Jonas on the horse. You are so talented barb!

**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Barbara Miller *~* said...

Actually I'm planning on sending you the originals once I do high quailty scans for my portfolio. I can send you a CD of them in the meantime. Let me know.
Glad you like them, much more to come..he's just to cute to pass up!